Wellington Designers

A Resource Consent may be required if your proposed design does not comply with council rules. We will advise you on your options to stay within the council rules. If it is decided to apply for a Resource Consent the developed design drawings will be added to, to show all non-complying areas. We will complete an Assessment of Environmental Effects in accordance with the Resource Management Act and gather any other relevant information required for the application. On larger development projects we advise engaging an independent Town Planning Consultant to write the AEE and manage the resource consent application. We would obtain a quote for these services.